The Administrative Inventory Specialist provides professional level administrative support related to the customer mission. This individual is responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and SharePoint files which are utilized to track all equipment that distributed, returned, and decommissioned that is under the jurisdiction of property management. They will assist in the verification that data for every accountable asset is entered and updated, throughout the asset lifecycle, into the official property system of record, excel spreadsheets and SharePoint reports that are used to validate accountability.
Duties and responsibilities
Typical work assignments include:
- Assisting with the accurate tracking, filing and effective management of all documentation and reports associated with the asset management program.
- Assisting in the unpacking and movement of assets and supplies
- Providing any reasonable assistance in a dynamic and fluctuating work environment.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution
- Two (2) to five (5) years of advancing excel and data entry experience
- Two (2) to five (5) years of SharePoint experience
- Experienced in prioritizing requests
- Strong Microsoft Office skills