A Senior IT Application Security Architect who will serve as a Subject matter expert in compliance & security standards across the ECON Directorate-wide IT landscape, deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods, and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a complex environment. Also provide expertise in database auditing, archive, backup/recovery, and business continuity processes in distributed operations.
- Provide guidance and direction with penetration testing, incident handling/digital forensics, continuous monitoring, intrusion detection/prevention, vulnerability management.
- Implement tools, policies, standards, processes, and communications that support information security initiatives.
- Identify vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and related patches.
- Engage with internal product teams, architects, and business leaders to understand and inform product roadmaps and security needs.
- Communicate security architecture strategy and roadmap clearly.
- Define security requirements and checklists for all security disciplines.
- Serve as technical security/risk advisor on new technologies.
- Work with enterprise security governance team to comply with internal Service Level Agreement (SLA) and policies.
- Research security technologies and maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to security architectural solutions.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies, researching information security standards, conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, studying architecture/platform, identifying integration issues, and preparing cost estimates.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certified
- Knowledge of combining hardware and software with programming proficiency to research and preempt potential threats
- Ability to articulate and disseminate computer security policies and procedures
- Experience with Risk Management and Asset Security
- Experience with Computer networking principles
- CompTIA Security+ Certified
- Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Certified
The Coleman Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation requests or assistance with this form, contact The Coleman Group HR at 301-794-4914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.