Coleman is placing itself in the forefront of the field to protect against cyberattacks. We provide expertise to support both our Department of Defense and civilian clientele’s Cyber Security needs by developing processes, systems, and solutions that proactively guard against questionable or malicious activities. Coleman’s Cyber Security staff is highly experienced and holds CMAS, CIFI, CAS, CHIS-III, CISM, CISA, and CISSP certifications.
Coleman’s Cyber Security Capabilities Include:
Certification and Accreditation
Coleman provides expertise to certify and accredit the security of information systems. Our Certification and Accreditation professionals perform the steps necessary to satisfy the federally mandated process to ensure that national security information systems meet documented security requirements and maintain the accredited security posture throughout their system life cycle.
Coleman’s Certification and Accreditation Expertise:
- Follows a defined and well-documented process that:
- Defines system boundaries.
- Provides analysis process and templates.
- Performs primary research, data gathering, document reviews, and interviews.
- Conducts baseline security controls review and documentation.
- Has controls that align with NIST SP 800-53 to 53A, SP 800-30, and SP 800-37 guidelines.
Coleman provides expertise to support our clientele’s needs to assure information and manage risks related to its usage. Our Information Assurance team supports our clientele’s mission to enhance information assurance, to secure operational information, information systems, and to increase confidence in cyberspace. We implement best practices to protect the integrity, availability, authenticity, and confidentiality of data by identifying risks, vulnerabilities, threats, mitigations and providing comprehensive protection against cyber adversaries.
Coleman’s Information Assurance Professionals Deliver Expertise In:
- Accessing and managing risks of systems and processes surrounding the use, processing, storage, and transmission of data.
- Auditing information accesses and/or transfers across multiple security domains.
Computer Network Defense
Coleman provides expertise to support our clientele’s requirements to protect, monitor, analyze, detect, and respond to network attacks, intrusions, disruptions that could compromise information systems and networks.
Coleman’s Network Security Professionals Deliver Expertise In:
- Developing preemptive actions and tactical responses to modify assurance network configurations and conditions following an alert or threat.
- Performing end-to-end network testing including feasibility, conformance, service delivery, content delivery, and OSS/BSS.
- Conducting thorough assessments of existing network including client information and potential risks.
- Providing network security to address insecure APIs, data vulnerabilities, and threat protection.
Coleman provides Cyber Forensics expertise pertaining to the investigation of cybercrime and the recovery of data for the support of legal proceedings. We follow accepted guidelines for collecting, analyzing, and presenting courts evidence to ensure the overall integrity and survivability of network infrastructures.
Coleman’s Cyber Forensics Professionals Deliver Expertise In:
- Understanding elements of investigation including electronic data collection, restoration, profiling, culling, review and reporting.
- Examining digital media in a forensically sound manner with the goal of identification, preservation, recovery, analysis, and presentation of facts about digital information.
Coleman provides expertise to support our clientele’s Cyber Law requirements. Our Cyber Law professionals are knowledgeable regarding Information Technology statutes, regulations, and case law.
Coleman’s Cyber Law Professionals Deliver Expertise In:
- Legal issues related to use of communication, transactional, and distributive aspects of networked information devices and technologies.
- Teaching non-technical law officers technical, IT concepts to facilitate the administration of the law.