The Google Big Query Engineer/Data Architect, to be responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure that enables accurate and stable reporting and analysis. This position will be responsible for testing, maintenance, construction & development of data structures and storage within for our customer. We are looking for an individual who can establish and maintain data integrity in a rapid and collaborative environment.
· Assemble large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements.
· Identify, design and implement internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
· Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources using AWS and SQL technologies
· Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
· Working with stakeholders including data, design, product and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
· Working with stakeholders including the Development, Operations, and SalesForce teams to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues
· The Data Architect (DA) will have experience assembling large, complex sets of data that meet business requirements.
· The DA will have experience and understanding of large-scale architecting, solutioning and operationalization of data warehouses, data leaks and analytical platforms in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Google Big Query (GBQ).
· The DA will analyze, re-architect and re-platform on premise data warehouses to data platforms on GBQ and GCP using GCP / 3rd party services.
· The DA will have experience with designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption using Python / Java / Scala & SQL.
· The DA will build solution architecture, provision infrastructure, secure and reliable data-centric services and applications in GBQ and GCP.
· The DA will identify, design and implement internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes.
· The DA will understand end to end data analytics solutions from ingestion through visualization for large-scale, complex data environments.
· The DA will work with stakeholders including the Development, Operations, and Salesforce teams to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5-7 years of related experience
· Strong capabilities in SQL Development
· Strong experience and capabilities with Google Big Query
· Experience running and Managing batch jobs
· Experience working with Metadata
· Experience with API Management
· Experience working with Partitioned and Clustered Tables
· Experience working with Constraints and Dependencies
· Ability to build and optimize data sets, ‘big data’ data pipelines and architectures
· Ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions
· Excellent analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets
· Ability to build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency and metadata
· Passionate about rapid development and working with a fast-paced team.
Job Type: Contract
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree
· Informatica Experience
The Coleman Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation requests or assistance with this form, contact The Coleman Group HR at 301-794-4914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.