Must be a US Citizen – Please do not apply if you are not a citizen.
Must be able to work on-site in Annapolis, MD 100%
Flexible Daily Start Time Available
The Salesforce administrator will be expected to work with a prestigious organization’s Salesforce project team to gather requirements and configure the Salesforce application based on business needs. The individual must be comfortable communicating and presenting to technical and non-technical audiences. Must complete the CompTia Security+ certification within 180 days of employment,
Creating and managing users, profiles, roles, and permission sets in Salesforce
Performing system implementation, configuration, and tuning
Managing Salesforce objects and processes for the organization
Developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Utilize extensive knowledge of Salesforce Administration
- Other duties as assigned
AA Degree required or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Administration
At least 2 years of experience with Apex, Visualforce, and API development
At least 2 years of Salesforce Admin experience
At least 1 year of development experience working with Salesforce Lightning interface including Lightning components, controllers, and apps
Experience developing software with the Salesforce platform including triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Lightning components.
Demonstrated understanding and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API. Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce Developer experience
- Developing applications for a higher education environment
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
Understanding relational database concepts and Structured Query Language (SQL) or familiarity with SOQL.
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certifications preferred.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
The Coleman Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law. E-Verify employer. Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation requests or assistance with this form, contact The Coleman Group HR department.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to work 100% on-site in Annapolis, MD?
- This position requires US Citizenship-can you meet this requirement?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Work Location: On-site at one location
If you’re interested in a career with The Coleman Group, Inc., Submit your resume to email@example.com.