The Coleman Group is seeking a Salesforce Administrator for a position that will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. This position is assisting with the full development life-cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment. The administrator will be expected to work with a Higher Education Institution’s Salesforce project team to gather requirements and configure the Salesforce application based on business needs. The best candidates will be a highly technical professional experienced in web application development. Candidates should have development/admin experience with the Salesforce platform.
He/she will be comfortable communicating and presenting to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience developing software with the Salesforce platform including triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Lightning components.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API. Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Creating and managing users, profiles, roles, and permission sets in Salesforce
- Performing system implementation, configuration, and tuning
- Managing Salesforce objects and processes for the organization
- Developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of development experience with SalesForce including Apex, Visualforce, and API development
- At least 2 years of SalesForce Admin experience
- At least 1 year of development experience working with SalesForce Lightning interface including Lightning components, controllers, and apps
- Salesforce Certified Developer and/or Certified Administrator
- TargetX experience
- Developing applications for a higher education environment