Must be a US Citizen – Please do not apply if you are not a citizen.
Must be able to work on-Site in Annapolis, MD 100%
Flexible Daily Start Time Available
The Salesforce Developer position will work within a team of Salesforce Developers, Salesforce Admins, Configuration Managers, and various organizational units. This position will be responsible for technical aspects of Salesforce, including data migration/integration, data quality, systems integration, and custom code.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical implementation of Salesforce permission sets, data flows, APEX custom coding.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, APEX, and other technologies to build custom code to build a student information system in a higher education and military environment.
- Technical leadership, following best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Following standard and policies set forth within the Information Technology Services Division (ITSD).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field is preferred.
- 4+ years previous development experience with Salesforce (Certified Salesforce Developer preferred).
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce architecture and API.
- Detailed experience writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers.
- Strong understanding of Oracle relational databases.
- Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce migration/integration projects.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both customers, leadership, and technical teams.
The Coleman Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation requests or assistance with this form, contact The Coleman Group HR department.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to work 100% on-site in Annapolis, MD?
- This position requires US Citizenship-can you meet this requirement?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Work Location: On-site at one location