A Senior DevOps Solutions Architect who can partner with product owners, end-users, and technology peers in developing robust continuous code management, promotion, and testing pipeline.
- The architect will be responsible for building DevOps pipelines that leverage the following techniques: Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Infrastructure as code, full-stack, and process monitoring, Test-Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code utilizing tools like Jenkins, Nexus, GitLab, Docker, etc.
- The architect must have prior development experience using open-source languages including Python, PHP, Scala, Java on various frameworks
- Certified AWS DevOps Engineer / Solution Architect (Professional certification)
- At least 3 years of experience developing, deploying, testing using Continuous Integration Pipeline (Git, Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, etc)
- At least 2 years of experience delivering big data solutions on a spark framework or microservices using open-source languages
- At least 2 years of experience leveraging DevOps methodologies and implementing technology solutions
- At least 2 years of experience in scripting languages
- At least 2 years of experience leveraging database querying languages