A Senior DevOps Solutions Architect who can partner with product owners, end-users, and technology peers in developing robust continuous code management, promotion, and testing pipeline.
- The architect will be responsible for building DevOps pipelines that leverage the following techniques: Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Infrastructure as code, full-stack, and process monitoring, Test-Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code utilizing tools like Jenkins, Nexus, GitLab, Docker, etc.
- The architect must have prior development experience using open-source languages including Python, PHP, Scala, Java on various frameworks
- Certified AWS DevOps Engineer / Solution Architect (Professional certification)
- At least 3 years of experience developing, deploying, testing using Continuous Integration Pipeline (Git, Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, etc)
- At least 2 years of experience delivering big data solutions on a spark framework or microservices using open-source languages
- At least 2 years of experience leveraging DevOps methodologies and implementing technology solutions
- At least 2 years of experience in scripting languages
- At least 2 years of experience leveraging database querying languages
The Coleman Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation requests or assistance with this form, contact The Coleman Group HR at 301-794-4914 or email@example.com.