A Senior ETL Developer to research and architect an in-house data warehousing solution to centralize structured data available in multiple data formats (Oracle, MySQL, SAS, ASCII files) through automated ETL (Extract-transform-load) workflows. Currently, ECON housing survey-specific data repositories in desperate data schemas and databases.
• Build a microdata warehouse as part of ECON’s Odyssey transformation vision to store all dimensions of a company entity across surveys.
• Research and develop ETL registry and develop automated workflows using popular frameworks such as Alteryx, Talend or Databricks.
• Experience with ETL programming, queries, and script procedures
• Minimum 5 years in ETL and Data Warehousing
• Proven modeling and information design skills