A Senior ETL Developer to research and architect an in-house data warehousing solution to centralize structured data available in multiple data formats (Oracle, MySQL, SAS, ASCII files) through automated ETL (Extract-transform-load) workflows. Currently, survey-specific data repositories in desperate data schemas and databases.
• Build a microdata warehouse
• Research and develop ETL registry and develop automated workflows using popular frameworks such as Alteryx, Talend or Databricks
• Experience with ETL programming, queries, and script procedures
• Minimum 5 years in ETL and Data Warehousing
• Proven modeling and information design skills
If you’re interested in a career with The Coleman Group, Inc., Submit your resume to email@example.com.
The Coleman Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.