A Senior ETL Developer to research and architect an in-house data warehousing solution to centralize structured data available in multiple data formats (Oracle, MySQL, SAS, ASCII files) through automated ETL (Extract-transform-load) workflows. Currently, survey-specific data repositories in desperate data schemas and databases.
• Build a microdata warehouse
• Research and develop ETL registry and develop automated workflows using popular frameworks such as Alteryx, Talend or Databricks
• Experience with ETL programming, queries, and script procedures
• Minimum 5 years in ETL and Data Warehousing
• Proven modeling and information design skills
The Coleman Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation requests or assistance with this form, contact The Coleman Group HR at 301-794-4914 or email@example.com.