A Senior Full-Stack Software Developer/Engineer performs like a technical expert in the feature development (design, development, coding, testing, debugging) and technical operations (second-level technical support, problem determination, data repair, debugging, bug fixes) for the full line of Survey processing applications and systems.
- Participate in Agile Development process – sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily standups, sprint retrospectives, and sprint demos
- Work with Business Operations team to translate requirements and user stories into software product enhancements
- Troubleshoot, debug and address software defects documented in Jira tickets
- Apply the appropriate standards, secure coding practices, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development lifecycle
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other members of the software development and technical operations teams
- Experience participating in Agile Scrum and Kanban development processes
- Experience with User Interface/User Experience development for Web Applications
- Five or more years of experience with PHP as the primary back-end application development language
- Experience integrating REST APIs into Web Applications
- Experience with version control tools (i.e. GitHub)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a hybrid-remote work environment
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban Agile processes and tools
The Coleman Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation requests or assistance with this form, contact The Coleman Group HR at 301-794-4914 or email@example.com.