A Senior SAS Developer performs like a technical expert working with SAS optimization programs to address and mitigate SAS problems within the StEPS environment
- Provide expertise in SAS performance optimization.
- Serve as StEPS application SAS Architect for legacy StEPS
- Work closely with StEPS programmers to understand the components of StEPS and fine-tune those components of the system.
- Review application designs and SAS program code looking for areas to enhance efficiency and functionality, and support efforts to troubleshoot and correct current and future programming problems.
- Provide the StEPS development programmers and the survey production programmers with specific examples demonstrating SAS programming solutions, SAS programming best practices, and efficiencies.
- Help troubleshoot SAS problems experienced across client divisions.
- Provide instruction and knowledge transfer to small groups of SAS programmers about specific techniques used in SAS applications, answer questions from programmers on various SAS products and provide advice on the best way to correct problems.
- Advise StEPS development programmers on the best way to implement off-the-shelf SAS features and where this type of functionality is best suited within StEPS.
- Ensure that all completed services are fully tested and documented.
The Coleman Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation requests or assistance with this form, contact The Coleman Group HR at 301-794-4914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.