Senior Solutions Architect who can serve as a strong agile development lead responsible for assisting Architecture Review Board. The lead architect will be developing technical architecture, solution architecture, designing solutions, and providing input on security architecture to the panel of technical SMEs. The ideal candidate will also be assisting/training existing application areas with complex technology stack requirements capture and technical project management relating to federal government solutions as well as open-source development projects.
- Serve as a technical liaison in support of application developers to help shape and frame agile solutions and/or convert requirements into outcomes/solutions.
- Possess the ability to influence and negotiate internally within the company and externally with clients and partners
- Interfaces with ECON’s Architecture review board (eARB) and other functional areas to propose the most efficient solution. Presents solutions to senior architects, engineering, and management.
- Ensures solutions are well-engineered, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule.
- Tracks and documents requirements for development projects and enhancements.
- Keeps abreast of current and future trends, technology, and information that will positively affect organizational projects. Applies and integrates emerging technologies and patterns to new and existing systems architecture where appropriate.
- Assists in the development of solution architecture (both tactical and strategic) to fully manage/support the company’s products, services, systems, and technologies.
- Assists in the planning and design of web-based development design patterns and frameworks. Interacts with SMEs to implement improvements in the process.
- Mentors team members in relevant technologies and architecture patterns.
- Develops, documents, and ensures compliance with best practices including but not limited to the following: coding standards, object-oriented designs, cloud-delivery patterns, platform, and framework-specific design concerns, and human interface guidelines.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with large scale high performance scalable full-stack custom cloud solutions
- 3+ years of experience in managing software/system/application development lifecycles
- 3+ years of experience defining software architecture and designs for complex software systems
- Strong communication, analytic and technical writing skills are an absolute requirement.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment, with the vision for how to scale our federal service offering capabilities.
- Knowledge of latest frameworks and technologies
- Experience with security architecture including compliance to encrypting data at rest and flight
- Experience with the latest data visualization tools/technologies
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall software engineering practices
- Big Data
- Data Science
- Application Security
- CodeBuild, CodePipeline
The Coleman Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation requests or assistance with this form, contact The Coleman Group HR at 301-794-4914 or email@example.com.