A Senior Statistical Analyst who develops computer programs for statistical and other processing activities performed as part of the survey lifecycle, or as such as sample frame development, sample selection, data editing, imputation, estimation, and variance estimation, as specified by mathematical statisticians. Develops code for related research and development activities.
- Develops code for research with data and statistical programs based on projects yet to be determined
- Work with mathematical statisticians to support the survey lifecycle
- Provide programming support with data survey collection methods
- At least two years experience developing production code that manipulates large data sets and functions within a data management production system
- Proficiency in statistical programming in Python, R, or SAS as well as knowledge of the Unix command-line environment, and scheduling jobs using tools such as PBSPro or Apache Spark
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional software engineering practices including source code management and unit testing
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills
The Coleman Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Reasonable accommodations are available to persons with disabilities during application and/or interview processes per the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation requests or assistance with this form, contact The Coleman Group HR at 301-794-4914 or email@example.com.