We are currently seeking Technical Writer/SharePoint Administrator with good teamwork/communication skills to join our team in Suitland MD, to begin an exciting and challenging career with The Coleman Group. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Technical Writing – experience writing processes/procedures/forms in a clear concise manner; SW development process preferred.
- Comprehensive Editing – reviews both content for completeness, accuracy, organization, and format.
- Copy Editing – ensures that document is mechanically correct (grammar, punctuation, and spelling) and style is consistent.
- Proofreading – compares interim and final versions of document with marked versions to ensure all corrections were made.
- Proficient in developing flowcharts and other visual aids.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, etc.) Proficient in version control and document management.
- Self-starter with strong organization and listening skills.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle Documentation.
Must have prior experience as SharePoint Administrator
If you’re interested in a career with The Coleman Group, Inc., Submit your resume to 301-794-4918 (fax) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Coleman Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.