Fully Remote, Flexible Schedule (Must Live in DC Area)
The SharePoint developer will help build custom internal and external projects for our government client. The SharePoint developer is responsible for developing Power Platform solutions.
Extensive experience with the following aspects of SharePoint Development:
- Ability to utilize SharePoint suit of tools, (MS Power Apps, MS Power Automate, MS PowerBI) to create reports, workflows and data collection forms.
- Ability to utilize SharePoint in creating custom reporting features, workflow development, and custom tools
- Develop customized SharePoint Sites, Pages, Lists & Content Types
- Develop front-end user interfaces in the AngularJS, Angular, React and Bootstrap frameworks
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping, and code reviews
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- The developer should also have frontend development skills.
- SharePoint Tools (MS Power Apps, MS Power Automate, MS BI): 2 years
- SharePoint Online (2016): 2 years
- Angular: 2 years
- Associates/technical degree
- Must be able to obtain and retain a “Public Trust” clearance
- Excellent HTML 5, CSS, and cross-browser layout skills and responsive design knowledge
- Agile Development Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related field.
- Fully remote with availability to potentially come onsite to the US Government Client Site on planned/specified dates/times in the future if needed.